Incognito™ lingual braces are an advanced generation of orthodontic treatment prepared uniquely for each individual – allowing us to successfully treat a broad range of cases. Incognito™ Appliance System features fully customized brackets, wires and bonding trays manufactured using CAD-CAM technology and wire bending robots to deliver a predictable, efficient and effective treatment outcome to all patients. They are fixed to the inner surfaces of the teeth so are not visible and are an ideal solution for teeth straightening for both children and adult patients. Customization has made orthodontic mechanics with Incognito lingual braces more predictable and doctor friendly.
How does Incognito™ Lingual Braces work?
The first step in the preparation of Incognito lingual braces is taking a digital scan using an intraoral scanner. After your treatment records are acquired, a digital treatment set-up is created according to the instructions and the treatment plan prepared by your orthodontist. Your doctor is able to visualize different treatment strategies in the virtual model and decide on the best option for your treatment outcome from the very beginning. This concept of ‘beginning with the end in mind’ is beneficial in planning the treatment mechanics, communicating with you and other colleagues, in case you need interdisciplinary treatment. Once the brackets are ready they are bonded on your teeth using a special tray and adhesive.
What are the benefits of Incognito™ Lingual Braces?
Incognito™ Appliance System has several advantages over other “invisible” orthodontic appliances:
- Since the brackets are made according to specific tooth anatomy, they can be manufactured as flat and close to the tooth surface as possible. This increases the patient comfort and speech adaptation.
- The custom-made brackets and prefabricated archwires according to the arch form improve the finishing and detailing of your treatment based on the final set-up models,
- Since labial and buccal surfaces are not affected by the brackets, less demineralization (acid erosion) of teeth occurs.
- They are fixed on the inner surfaces of the teeth and are therefore not noticeable
- They work in the same way as conventional braces
- They are not removable thus work 24/7 to create your perfect smile
- They are customized with intelligent wires and brackets for you to achieve the individual result you desire
- The treatment of specific malocclusions, like deep bites and expansion, is easier to achieve with lingual treatment compared with conventional braces
Why would I choose Incognito™ Lingual Braces?
- They are totally invisible providing ultimate aesthetics with minimal discomfort and speech interference.
- The braces are fully customized to fit your teeth for the best treatment results.
- Treatment times and appointment sequence are the same as conventional braces.
Are you a good candidate for Incognito Lingual Braces?
All teens and adults who have all of their permanent teeth can wear Incognito™ Lingual Braces.
Why don’t all orthodontists offer Incognito™ Lingual Braces?
Most orthodontists are not trained in using Lingual Braces. It takes additional training and a great deal of experience to become proficient in this technique.
At Dr Tosun Dental Clinic we provide the best lingual orthodontic treatment using Incognito Braces.