Dr. Hani graduated with a PhD in Dental Sciences from McGill University in Canada and holds a post-graduate specialty degree in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery & Anaesthesia from the University of Toronto, Canada. He is also a Doctor of Dental Surgery graduating from the Lebanese University and holds a Masters in Physiology from the American University of Beirut.
Dr. Hani has lectured extensively worldwide, given hands-on workshops in various fields of oral and maxillofacial surgery and anaesthesia and is a fellow and member of various international associations.
In private practice, Dr. Hani believes in compassion, ethics and treating his patients to the highest standard of practice based on clinical evidence and research.
In his spare time, Dr. Hani enjoys swimming, playing tennis and traveling. He speaks English, Arabic and French.
- Surgical dental extractions including wisdom teeth
- Placement of dental implants
- Bone grafting
- Orthognathic surgery and reconstructive cosmetic maxillofacial surgery
- Maxillofacial fractures, cysts, tumours and infections
- Non-surgical and surgical management of the jaw-joint, also called temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders including minimally invasive surgery such as arthroscopy of the TMJ and its reconstruction
- Sedation and pain-less anaesthesia